Pre-registration is required for all Continuing Education
All classes are held at 5100 SW Macadam Ave., 3rd Floor, Portland, OR unless otherwise noted.
Sunday, November 12th, 2017, 4-6 pm Yoga Nidra
Led by: Liz Eisman
Would you like to integrate effective restoration into your yoga classes? Are you interested in learning how to cultivate reverence for rest? Join Liz for this exploration of the basics of Yoga Nidra.
- Clarify the need for rest and integration
- Learn the components of the Yoga Nidra system
- Develop and practice a simple Yoga Nidra script
Sunday, January 14th, 2018, 10 am-12 pm
Trauma- How Oppression and Privilege Affect the Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Energy Body
Registration coming soon
Led by: Michelle Johnson, MSW, LCSW, RYT-500
An understanding of how trauma, oppression and privilege affect us mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Deepen your understanding of the intersection of trauma, privilege and oppression
- Learn about the self-system as a tool for healing
- Commit to a plan for self-care, for yourself and the collective good